Welcome to my little corner of the Internet.
You will find it dusty more often than not, but it’s been there for quite a while now, and its contents might be of interest for you. If that is the case, I’m thrilled!
- Installing a LUKS-Encrypted Arch Linux on a Vultr VPS (
git maintenancewith Encrypted SSH Keys (
- Building Static Binaries for OCaml Projects (
- Spatial Shell 6th Release Might Be the Charm (
- The Free and Open Source Software Projects This Website is Built Upon in June 2023 (
Extensible Records in OCaml Using
- ★ The Chaotic Debut of My Software Projects (
See more →
Here is a list of the free software projects I have most enjoyed writing, and that made an impact on my daily life.
- Spatial Shell (MPL-2.0) enables a dynamic tiling management a la Material Shell, for i3 and sway.
- keyr (GPL-3) lets you know how many keystrokes you have made since you have started using it.
coqffi(MIT) generates the necessary boilerplate to use OCaml functions in a Coq development, and configure the Coq extraction mechanism accordingly.
- ogam (MPL-2.0) is a domain-specific markup language intended to free fiction writers from the pain to enforce typographic rules themselves.